Ego Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MF][Experimental] Four Tet - There Is Love in You

3 posters

Go down

[MF][Experimental] Four Tet - There Is Love in You Empty [MF][Experimental] Four Tet - There Is Love in You

Post  Sknw___ Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:05 am

[MF][Experimental] Four Tet - There Is Love in You Four-Tet-There-Is-Love-In-494433

Artist ...... : Four Tet
Title ....... : There Is Love In You
Label ....... : Domino
Genre .......: Experimental, Jazz, House, Ambient
Released ...: 25th January 2010
Source ......: WEB
Quality ..... : 320kbps avg./ 44.1KHz / Full Stereo

2009 has ended, and 2010 is already bringing us one of the first masterpieces that will have a good chance of being seen in my "end of 2010" chart. Since the moment this record started playing I fell in love. it could have been one of the best albums in the last few years, giving jazz and ambient a spot on the dancefloor of house orientated clubs. People that see this post... get it, listen it, love it, delete it and buy it. Pre-order is: 14,99 at most records stores; so even very affordable for the students among us!

you better love this.

Last edited by Sknw___ on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sknw___
Sknw___
Admin

http://egoclub.up-your.com

Back to top Go down

[MF][Experimental] Four Tet - There Is Love in You Empty Re: [MF][Experimental] Four Tet - There Is Love in You

Post  TrevoriuS Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:45 am

With that kinda review I'm rather curious, though I'll first listen to Black Noise when I have time. It's being leeched now anyways.

TrevoriuS

Back to top Go down

[MF][Experimental] Four Tet - There Is Love in You Empty Re: [MF][Experimental] Four Tet - There Is Love in You

Post  PBvB Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:44 pm

thank you:) downloading right away!
PBvB
PBvB

Back to top Go down

Post  TrevoriuS Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:15 pm

PS: Do realize the album's called "There is love in you" not "for you". Gofix! king

TrevoriuS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sknw___ Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:19 pm

sorry, stupid mistake.

Fixed.
Sknw___
Sknw___
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PBvB Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:06 pm

thankyou!
PBvB
PBvB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sknw___ Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:19 pm

pounding on the electronic beats in your sleep, dreaming about the melodies.
Sknw___
Sknw___
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down